- Students arriving after 8:00 A.M. are considered late. Please try to be on time.
- Grade 7– All those who are receiving Confirmation-the Sponsor Information sheet, your saint name and biography are all due. All should begin or be completing their community service hours.
- Friday, February 7th- 12:30 dismissal.
- Friday, February 14th Happy Valentines Day- Pizza Lunch-Dress Down-if your child is not participating they need to bring home lunch. No school lunch will be served that day.
- No School- Monday February 17 – 21- Winter Break.
- School resumes Monday the 24th of February
The following will be covered during Religion Classes. Tests for the month of February will be open book tests-quizzes-and class activities.
- Reading of online Gospels each Monday/Tuesday-essay questions quiz.
- The Holy Spirit, Confirmation, Gifts of the Holy Spirit, Moses, hardships and hurts, faith and recognizing our faith, what is important and helps me focus.
- Saints celebrated during the month of February.
- Vocabulary-Chapter Tests and Chapter Assessments.
Computer Classes will be covering the following with assignments done in Google Classroom, Google Docs, Slides and Brainpop.com
- Facts and events in the month of February.
- Black History Month-Presidents Month-Groundhog’s Day-History and customs of Valentine’s Day.
- Biographies of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
- History of the Winter Olympic Games- describe games played and create a web in slides.
- Students will be creating slide presentations, bullet point important facts in Google Docs. create webs, poems, slogans and drawings during Computer Classes.
As always -if you need to contact me –