Some Cool Facts about Me!
* 10th year teaching at St. Elizabeth School/Catholic Academy
* married for 20 years to Mr. Reicino (he stops by to play the 1st Friday Masses from time to time)
* sang on 2 albums
* my American shorthair cat K.C. just turned 16 years old
* my favorite food is Mexican…yum!
* played the guitar in high school
* my family is from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico
* favorite type of music: 70’s/80’s classics
* must have coffee to survive…oh my!
* 2 Children;
Son – SECA ’13; Attends SUNY Alfred; loves baseball and playing Bass Violin
Daughter-currently attends SECA; love her sense of imagination and adventure
* favorite movie actor: Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
* have a Masters of Science in Education/Administration and Supervision from Fordham University
* favorite app: Word Cookies
* love to learn about American History
* was a Color Guard (flag flipping/twirling) in college
* studied Information Technology (computer languages) in college
* can speak, read and write Spanish fluently
* admire our Blessed Mother Mary for the giving of herself to God without question
* love to teach and love all of my students
Students should be open to new ideas and adventures. I believe that students can learn whatever they put their mind and heart to. We must work together to break through the wall that keep us from learning. We must work our hardest every day and be prepared to stretch our minds and spirit.
I expect student in my class to be kind and generous to all those they meet. Always remembering that our Lord Jesus Christ is the ultimate role model for finding our way between right and wrong.