St. Elizabeth Catholic Academy accepts students of all races, religions, and countries of origin. There is no discrimination based on race, gender, national origin, age (in accordance with the law) and disability, if, with reasonable accommodation on the part of the school, the disabled person’s needs could be met.
When coming to register, please bring the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Must be up to date)
- Baptismal Certificate – if Catholic
- Most Recent Report Card (if entering grades 1-8)
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee -$200.00 (one child) $300.00 (two children) $400.00 (three children)
- Book Fee $125.00 per child
- Individual Educational Service Plan (if applicable)
Every new student is accepted on a probationary status for the first trimester to allow the academy official to determine whether the academy can meet the student’s needs before making acceptance final.
Requirements for Re-registration
- Prior year’s tuition must be cleared
- Payment of the $100 Re-registration Fee – NON-REFUNDABLE
- $125.00 book fee